- Must be Level 8 to start this task
- Find two USB flash drives with information
- Hand them over to Skier
- +6,000 EXP
- Skier Rep +0.1
- 30,000 Roubles
- Simonov Semi-Automatic Carbine SKS 7.62x39 Hunting Rifle Version
- 2x ProMag SKS-A5 7.62x39 20-round SKS magazine
Task Objective Dialogue:
- I've seen tougher, not often tho. Ha! Screw it, whatever. I have a con here. What's with that look? Don't like the lingo? Yep, I did time, and? Why the bad eye? Two stretches, one in a juvie, second - two years in minimum security for disorderly conduct. Enough? We done with that? Finally, we can go without gracious word weaving! So look, there is this con. Can't say failproof, but likely interesting. One drunken punk's been blabbing that over the Contract Wars he used to guide several groups of VIPs who did not want to run into our troops or cops. And I agree with the latter. It's still possible to deal with war dogs, normal people are not uncommon among them, but cops are no damn good. Well, in the end, he walked through several such parties. Oh and fool as he his, he still had enough sense to steal everything he could during stops. Now he swears with his mom's name, that deadbeat, that he snatched two flash drives on his latest run. What was on them - if anything at all - he's got no clue. And he's been permanently shit-faced for so long that he can't remember anything at all - no location, no landmarks, nothing. Anyhow, he says there were some big kahunas with security detail, so might be worth a while. Check all possible campsites. I know that these paths have been beaten through and through since, but what if, all of a sudden?
Task Completion Dialogue:
- And you said nothing's there! Although they might be empty. Need to check. In any case, the pay's on me.