- Locate the hermetic door leading to the hospital (white bishop)
- Locate one of two hermetic doors leading to academy building (black bishop)
- Locate one of two hermetic doors leading to barracks №1 (black pawn)
- Locate one of two hermetic doors leading to barracks №2 (white pawn)
- Locate the hermetic door leading to the building of the air control center (white king)
- Survive and leave the area
- +6600 EXP
- Prapor Rep +0.08
- Kalashnikov AKS-74UB 5.45x39
- 120x 5.45x39 mm BS
- 25,000 Roubles
Task Objective Dialogue:
- Merc, you are just in time, you are exactly who I need. Do you remember that fucking command bunker you found under the Reserve base? Long story short, my guys went there, and it turned out to be a nasty place. Built with a high level of protection: filters, generators, all approaches are blocked by extremely strong hermetic locks- just an underground fortress. But the raiders opened the fucking thing and dug in like Alabama ticks. So, my men got in serious trouble, less than half made it out of there. But you know, for fucks sake, now it's even more intriguing. So, just like that, my people will not go there anymore, but if you could find a safe route... You are experienced guy, so I need you to slowly on soft paws of yours, find out where all the entrances are, survivors said that there are very strong hermetic doors. So it's up to you to scout the way in.
Task Completion Dialogue:
- Aha, there it is, draw it right on top of my scheme. Does this bunker connect almost all objects of the base? Fuck, how convenient, you can go half the base under everyone's nose. Now, it's clear why the raiders are there, the entire base is under control. Thank you, warrior!