- Obtain level 2 loyalty with Prapor
- Find something valuable in the dorm room 203
- (Optional) Gain access to room 214
- Hand over the item to Prapor
- +8,300 EXP
- Prapor Rep +0.08
- 22,000 Roubles
- Unlocks purchase of PBS-4 5.45x39 Silencer at LL3
- Unlocks purchase of Hexagon 12K sound suppressor at LL2
Task Objective Dialogue:
- Hail, the knave of axe and gun. Curious info came up recently. Smells like solid profit without running around too much. Ready? Look. There was that wisecrack who run the stores, lived in a dorm by the factory. And, as usual, sidelined some cash. He lived in room 214. But this is not the point. I don't think you will find much there if anything at all. Though he swore there's something. Something else has surfaced: In the same dorm, he owned one more room, 203, but wasn't babbling about it and, as a matter of fact, used it for storage. Now that's where he had something of value for sure, more than one of his errand runners perished there. Also, he had a garage. Don't know the number, but certainly two-digit - I have a listing of owners starting with 100, and his name is not there.
Task Completion Dialogue:
- Impressive indeed! It's almost a nuclear suitcase! No surprise he spared no people trying to pull this out.