- This task is linked to the tasks Therapist: Out of Curiosity and Prapor: Big Customer, you can only complete one of the three tasks causing you to fail the other two tasks and lose access to them
- Must be Level 11 to start this task
- Find a transport with the chemical
- Mark the chemical transport with a beacon
- Survive and exit Customs location
- +9,000 EXP
- Skier Rep +0.1
- 75,000 Roubles
- Unlocks purchase of ZSh-1-2M helmet (black) at Ragman LL3
Task Failure Penalty:
- Skier Rep -0.3
Task Objective Dialogue:
- Here's the thing. This whole chemical deal worked like a charm, and it immediately became clear who do we push it to. And the receiving party is ready. Only one issue left to resolve. Find more of these yellow chemicals. The crux of the issue was partly resolved before us -someone has already tried. Don't know, consciously or not, but if you believe the consignment notes from the same docs, the whole box of that stuff was already tried to be taken out from the factory. But this cargo was not logged on any of the checkpoints, so I figure it's worth looking for somewhere in the factory. And not just one lousy syringe, but a crate. Look out for some markings maybe, the box should have them. Seen? Ah, One more thing. My sweet, sweet friends Prapor and Therapist popped up, poking around. So come on, don't turn coat. Just a bit more and we'll be running this place. Good luck, bruh. I'll tell about you to Ragman - he'll get for you to buy some helmets. Really good ones!
Task Completion Dialogue:
- Now that is right on! Well, now we're tied up good, bro. Awesome that you didn't chicken out at the last moment. Now I can fill you in on really serious business.
Task Failure Dialogue:
- Oh, you bloody bastard! Everything down the damn drain! Biatch, so much effort just wasted! The hell is wrong with you? You're a sensible dude, not air-headed. Ah, to hell with you, spoiled such a jackpot! No way I'm letting you in on something serious.